- Stainless steel and borosilicate glass
- 4 pre-programmed settings: toast both sides, toast one side, defrost and reheat
- 8 toasting levels
- Stop button
- Extra-wide slot accommodates baguettes, bagels or two slices of bread
- Extra-lift lever for small items
- Removable, large-capacity crumb tray
- 4 commercial replaceable quartz heating elements
- Wipe housing clean with damp cloth; hand wash crumb tray
- Handmade in France
- 3 year warranty
To see the Magimix Vision Toaster in action, watch the video:
What sort of bread is suitable for toasting?
– You can toast all types of bread.
– Do not warm bread or pastries on top of the toaster as the fat in them can burn and may eventually damage the stainless steel.
– Do not toast pastries or sugar-coated bread.
What is the Bagel setting for?
– The Bagel function enables you to toast on one side only.
– Cut the bagel in half before toasting
– Insert the half with the side to be toasted facing outwards towards you.
– Turn on the toaster by lowering the lever, and then press the “Bagel” button.
– Baguettes – the Bagel function can also be used for French baguettes. Some pieces of a baguette may become wedged if inserted vertically. In this case, cut longer pieces.